Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Awkward Introductions

Ehem..

Well hello!  Thank you for deciding to visit my blog.  I guess this is the part where I reveal some information about myself in hopes to make you feel like you actually know me, and I'm not just a virtual face on the inter webs.


My name is Christine, but of course on here, I'm Lady Fakie.  I am 23, a student at Rutgers University and a bartender at the Wonder Bar and The Stone Pony in Asbury Park, NJ.  I am studying Communications and Public Relations, in hopes to one day be able to become a brand rep or some other kickass PR job that I will personally enjoy. 


 I love rock and roll and everything that comes with it, late nights and whiskey fights.  





I have a serious snowboarding issue that has been put on hold since I tore my ACL in January.. life has seriously been a drag since then and I have been fiending fresh pow under my feet, my shred stick and a enormous mountain to ride.. but now it's all about rehabilitation and remaining positive.

Okay.. enough about myself.  I just want to start blogging already!  So get comfy, pour yourself some Jack Daniels on the rocks and read what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment